Monday, November 16, 2015

Inertia investigation

What is inertia? Inertia is the natural tendency of an object to remain still or to keep moving. 


      3 instances I saw inertia in my life are;

A) one example of inertia I've seen is when I'm buying food. When I'm pushing the food cart and I let it go it would naturally want to keep moving. It doesn't want to stop because it has been moving and which is inertia   The cart will not stop unless you hold the cart with your hand and make it stop or there is some object preventing it to keep moving. 

B) second example of inertia is when I'm playing bowling ball. When I roll the bowling ball it would keep going in that direction. The bowling's ball inertia is to keep moving because I'm making it roll. So, in other words the ball will not stop until it reaches the end of the way or it hits the pins. 

C) the third example is when I leave my iPad on the table. This iPad's inertia is to stay still. Why? Well because it wasn't moving it doesn't want to move unless I force  it to move. So this is an example is inertia when staying still. 

      These are the examples of inertia in my life, but one example of when one thing is moving and the other one is not moving is: 
         When people are in the roller coaster the cart is moving every where but the people on it basically doesn't move because they are still sitting enjoying the ride. πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸŽ’

1 comment: