Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Conductors vs Insulators

Today I have learned about conductors and insulators. An  insulator is the electricity can not flow freely and in a conductor the electricity can flow freely. 

An example of an insulator is dry air that means that the electricity we'll be hard to flow freely. An expample of a conductor is wood that means that the electricity well flow freely. When I say that the electricity flows freely I mean that the atoms of the object can observe electricity freely. 

Today, I had contact with dry air. The air is so dry because it's so cold the electricity can't flow freely. This dry air is an insulator. 

Today, I also had contact with rubber. When I touched it you can feel the electricity. How? Well sometimes when I touch it I feel like a shock on my finger. This happens because we have the same kind of electricity ( positive or negative). So when I touched the rubber with the same kind of electricity as me we repel. Because it's look magnets positive and positive will repel and negative and negative. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ


   

1 comment: